WHY VISIT TUTTOFOOD?
LOTS OF GOOD REASONS TO VISIT TUTTOFOOD
A TASTE OF THE WORLD
UNIQUENESS – COMPLETENESS - VARIETY
- Uniqueness. TUTTOFOOD has put together a show that constitutes a unique opportunity to make contact with an array of highly qualified international exhibitors.
- Completeness. Producing companies make a date at TUTTOFOOD to offer an up to date and complete view of products from every part of the world, giving visitors the opportunity to save time and money.
- Variety. A perfect mix of innovation, tradition and promotion of the authenticity of local products will accompany visitors as they find out about food business trends.
- Information. TUTTOFOOD is the ideal place to compare experiences, analyse market trends and understand the evolution of consumption and buying patterns through the organization of targeted workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and events.
- Competitions. The creation of show cases for innovative and niche products, and the election of the best DOP cheeses, chosen and judged by panels of experts, will allow visitors to maximise the effectiveness of their search for products.
- Buyers’ Club: a special area reserved only for buyers.
- Italy – charm and market opportunities. Its culinary traditions and its historical-artistic treasures make Italy one of the most fascinating places there is for surprising and unexpected discoveries. The flavour of made in Italy is here!!
- Accessibility. Three international airports give a choice between intercontinental, international, domestic and low cost fligts. The underground line connects the city centre directly with the Fair, and the Exhibition Complex is easily reached from the motorways.
Whether you are a buyer or the manager of a specialist shop, whether you are in the Ho.Re.Ca. business or buy brand products, TUTTOFOOD is the Fair you have been looking for.
Instead of visiting numerous exhibitions, visit just one, but a very special one. In four days at TUTTOFOOD you are sure to find exactly the right people to do business with.