FOOD HOSPITALITY WORLD BRAZIL
Food Hospitality World Brazil takes place in Sao Paulo Brazil from 25th through 27th March 2013 at the Transamerica Expo Centre (link alla pagina Fairground)
Why World Food Hospitality in Brazil?
- In the last 2 years, Brazilian imports from Italy have grown by 32% so that our country is the 2nd European commercial partner of Brazil
- Brazilian agro-industry has an important place in the Country economy: 35% GDP
- Brazil is the first world producer of citrus, coffee, sugarcane and the second of soy and bananas
- Greater consumers' attention for the quality characteristics of the food products (authenticity, uniqueness, quality)
- Over the next 5 years, Brazil will host several big international sporting events: the FIFA Confederations Cup (2013), the FIFA World Cup (2014) and the Olympic Games (2016) followed by an increasing demand for hospitality equipment.
Food Hospitality World Brazil is organized by Fiera Milano in partnership with FM Cipa Publicações and Cipa Eventos Ltda, a Brazilian trade fair player that is part of the Fiera Milano Group since January 2011. Cipa operates with its exhibitions in 42 industrial sectors. It is currently organizing 23 events, about 80 thousand square meters of net exhibition, mainly organized in Sao Paulo.
What does Food Hospitality World offer
We lead the customer through all business phases:
Before the event
> market analysis
> analysis of the sectors of interest in Russian market
> key buyers selection on the given preferences
During the show
> networking dinner buyer-clients
> site assistance
For more information about FHW China please contact:
Roberta Bartoli - firstname.lastname@example.org- +39 02.4997.7727
Valentina Florio - email@example.com- +39 02.4997.6866
Samantha Raimondi - firstname.lastname@example.org- +39 02.4997.7909
Claudia Veneziani - email@example.com- +39 02.4997.6793
Visit Food Hospitality World brazilian website